Real Estate Tech News is collecting votes for the Second Annual Real Estate Tech Awards.
The categories are:
- Best Overall CRE Tech Site
- Best CRE Mobile App
- Top VC that backed a CRE tech site
- Most Innovative CRE Tech Entrepreneur/CEO
- Most Influential CRE Tech Thought Leader
Last year’s awards were dominated by two of my favorites:
- Hightower was voted the best overall site and its competitor VTS was second. Will they keep the title or will VTS overtake them this year?
- VTS was voted the best mobile app, with Hightower second. Will The News Funnel step in to the conversation this year now that their app is where everyone is getting their news?
- Joshua Kushner’s Thrive Capital, with investments in Hightower, 42Floors, and Honest Buildings was last year’s winner. In 2015, they invested in Jet.com and Hightower (again).
- Nick Romito of VTS was voted last year’s Most Innovative CRE Tech Entrepreneur. Care to guess who came in second? You guessed it…Hightower’s Brandon Weber.
- Duke Long, CRE’s answer to Howard Stern, was last year’s Most Influential CRE Tech Thought Leader, but I think we should all keep an eye on last year’s number five, which was Pierce Neinken. Pierce, now with Airbnb, is the founder or CRE//Tech Intersect and does a tremendous job in moving the tech conversation forward in our industry.
Voting closes December 23rd and the results will be announced January 4th. So cast those votes and tell them who you love.